The HP LaserJet Pro MFP M127fs printer has a simple design and an intuitive control panel that makes it easy to install and use. This monochrome laser printer supports both USB and Ethernet connectivity, making it suitable for home users and small offices. However, this device does not support wireless connectivity. In addition to printing, scanning, and copying, you can also use this machine to fax documents. In this driver download guide, you will find download links for HP LaserJet Pro MFP M127fs Printer Driver for Windows, Mac, and Linux operating systems. We have provided only genuine and fully compatible HP printer drivers. For your convenience, we have also provided installation guides for these HP drivers. If you want to download other compatible drivers and software for this HP printer, we have also provided a download guide for that.
Steps to Download HP LaserJet Pro MFP M127fs Printer Drivers
You can download your setup file of the HP LaserJet Pro MFP M127fs driver by following below download steps.
- From our list of operating systems, select the operating system on which you want to install your printer driver.
- Use the Download button associated with your chosen operating system to begin downloading your HP printer driver.
Driver Download Links
- HP laserjet M127fs driver for Windows XP, Vista (32bit/64bit) – Download (125.3 MB)
- HP laserjet M127fs driver for Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32bit/64bit) – Download (125.3 MB)
- HP laserjet M127fs driver for Server 2003, 2008 (32bit/64bit) – Download (125.3 MB)
- HP LaserJet Pro MFP M127fs driver for Server 2012 – Download (15.1 MB)
- HP LaserJet Pro MFP M127fs driver for Mac OS 11 Big Sur – Download (9.1 MB)
- HP LaserJet Pro MFP M127fs driver for Mac OS 10.12 to 11.15 – Download (9.1 MB)
- HP LaserJet Pro MFP M127fs driver for Mac OS 10.0 to 10.11 – Download (139.9 MB)
- HP LaserJet Pro MFP M127fs driver for Linux, Ubuntu – Not Available
Download Driver From the HP Website
If you did not find the desired driver on this page or you would like other support software for this HP printer, you should follow the steps below.
On this page, we have shared all the features of the HP LaserJet Pro MFP M127fs driver. Therefore, in the download steps below, we will describe the HP LaserJet Pro MFP M127fs basic driver download process.
- You can get the drivers and software from the HP LaserJet Pro MFP M127fs official website.
- Click “Choose another operating system”.
- Click the “Down” arrow under the operating system and select your preferred operating system type. In this example, we have chosen the “Windows” operating system.
- Click the “down” arrow below the version and select your preferred operating system version. In this example, we have selected “Windows 10 (32bit)”.
- Click the “Edit” button.
- Now you can see the list of available drivers and software for the version of the operating system you have selected. To download the original driver, click the “plus” sign in front of the “Driver Installer” option.
- Now click on the “Plus” sign in front of the “Basic Drivers” option.
- You can choose to download the original driver with or without the installer. Click the “download” link to download the driver of your choice. We have chosen to download the original driver with the installer. If you want more information about the pilot, you can click on the “blue triangle” next to the pilot’s name.
- Choose “Save File” to start the driver download.
- To download any other drivers, software, and firmware for the HP LaserJet Pro MFP M127fs printer, you can follow the download steps above, with the necessary modifications.
How to install HP LaserJet Pro MFP M127fs Driver
The driver installation guides below explain the HP driver package and the process for installing the HP INF driver. Read the appropriate installation guide for your type of driver and follow its instructions correctly.
Install HP LaserJet Pro MFP M127fs using driver package
In this guide, you will learn the correct method of installing the HP LaserJet Pro MFP M127fs Driver Package in a few simple steps. These installation steps apply to all Windows operating systems.
- Double click on the HP driver file and click on the “Run” button.
- Wait for the driver files to be removed.
- Wait for the HP installer to start the installation.
- Click the “Next” button to continue with the installation.
- Accept the installation agreements and settings, then click the “Next” button.
- Wait for the installer to prepare to install the driver.
- Click on the Next button.
- Choose the “Connect directly to this computer using a USB cable” option and then click the “Next” button.
- Connect your HP laser printer to your computer using a USB cable and follow the prompts to complete the printer driver installation process.
- Once the driver installation is complete, you can start printing from your HP LaserJet Pro MFP M127fs printer.
HP LaserJet Pro MFP M127fs Toner Description
This HP monochrome laser printer uses a black toner cartridge (83A) that can print approximately 1500 pages.