Enjoy hassle-free printing with the Download Canon IP2770 Printer Driver. Device drivers help the operating system and hardware communicate with each other properly. If the installed device driver is missing, corrupt, incompatible, or out of date, the hardware may stop working or cause problems. Hence, keeping them updated is the best way to avoid such problems.
That said, if you are using a Canon IP2770 printer and are experiencing issues or want to enjoy hassle-free printing, keep the Canon IP2770 printer driver updated on the Windows operating system. You can update it using a CD, but if you don’t have a CD to download Canon IP2770 drivers for Windows 10, don’t worry. We will show you how to update Canon IP2770 in Windows 11 and 10 without using a CD.
So, without further ado, let’s dive into and learn recommended methods to update and download the Canon IP2770 driver.
Best Ways to Update Canon IP2770 Printer Driver on Windows 11 & 10
The methods listed here are reliable to download, install and update the Canon IP2770 driver for Windows 11.10.
Method 1: Update Canon Pixma IP2770 Printer Driver Via Manufacturer’s Website
In this case, Canon, the official website for any device driver, has the latest driver updates for all devices. If you’re looking for driver updates, the second best way to update printer drivers and other devices is to visit the manufacturer’s support website. To update the Canon IP2770 printer driver, follow these steps:
- Go to Canon’s official website.
- Click on the Support tab and select the “Software and Drivers” option.
- Enter your product name in the search box, i.e. PIXMA iP2770, and select the appropriate driver from the list.
- Next, scroll down to the Drivers & Downloads section > Windows OS and select the bit you are using. (If detected incorrectly.)
- Select the driver you want to update > Press the Download button.
- Double-click the downloaded Canon Pixma IP2770 Installer file and follow the on-screen instructions to install the driver update for the Canon printer.
- Restart the PC for the changes to apply, and that’s it. This will update the Canon IP2770 printer driver for Windows 11 and 10.
Method 2: Update Canon IP2770 Printer Driver via Device Manager
In addition to updating the Canon IP2770 printer driver from the manufacturer’s website, you can do so by using the Canon IP2770 Device Manager Download Printer. To use it, follow these steps:
- Right-click on the Windows Start icon > choose Device Manager from the context menu.
- Click on the ‘Print Queue’ or ‘Printers’ section > expand the category by double-clicking and searching for Canon Printers.
- Right-click on the Canon PIXMA IP2770 printer > select Update Driver from the context menu.
- Select “Search for drivers automatically”.
- Wait for Windows to find and install the latest version of the Canon PIXMA IP2770 driver for your operating system. If an update is available, the process will run in the background. However, if you see that the best driver is installed, we recommend that you check the system for Windows Update.
- After updating the driver, restart the PC for the changes to apply.
Method 3: Download and Install Canon IP2770 Printer Driver Via Windows Update
When updating a driver through Device Manager, if you get the message that the best driver is already running, try searching the system for available Windows Updates and downloading the driver from the Canon IP2770 printer. To do this, follow these steps:
- Press Windows + I to open Windows Settings.
- Go to “Update & Security”.
- In the left pane click Windows Update > “Check for Updates”.
- Wait for Windows to find the latest updates for your PC.
- If the update is available then the download and installs link message is displayed. To update, click on it.
- Allow the process to complete before rebooting the system for the changes to apply.
Wrap-Up – Canon PIXMA IP2770 Printer Driver Update
We have described four easy methods to upgrade the Canon IP2770 printer driver above. You can use these techniques to update the Canon IP2770 driver and print seamlessly on Windows PC.
However, if you want to update drivers as quickly as possible, we recommend using Advanced Driver Updater. We hope you enjoy the information provided to us. Please leave your thoughts in the space below.