The Epson DS-70 is a fast and accurate cut-sheet feed portable document scanner. It’s easily mobile and doesn’t slow you down a lot. The Epson DS-70 can scan a web page in just 5.5 seconds. It’s USB powered, so you can charge it using your laptop or power bank, and it also has OCR built-in. With this scanner, you get unique features to ensure that you can trace and differentiate your recordings. It has an automatic document feeder, but no ADF tray, and it uses a CIS sensor that doesn’t require heating for the most acceptable imaging results; It is ready to scan immediately.
The DS-70 can cover various paper densities from 35 g/m to about 270 g/m. Remember, you can scan papers up to 1.8 meters! It’s big. The scanner also has a battery, so it doesn’t need to be plugged in all the time. The Epson DS-70 has a fast scan speed of up to 11 photos per minute, though it’s not a duplex scanner. The scanner adapts to layouts up to A4, so this scanner will undoubtedly be able to cover many of your documents.
Unfortunately, it has a USB 2.0 link as there is no Wi-Fi on the device. Although there is some good information, the scanner has TWAIN drivers to allow you to integrate the gadget with more scanning apps and not just those provided by the manufacturer. When the scanner connects to your computer via a USB port, no battery or external power is required as it charges from a USB cable to the TV and computer via the USB port. This corporate scanner uses a CIS detection unit, but that doesn’t mean it can only scan plain paper; It can handle any type of paper up to 270 g/m². So, everything will surely pass through this portable scanner, including calling cards, ID cards, and bills.
Download Epson DS-70 Scanner Driver for Windows:
- Epson DS-70 Scanner Driver Utility v220.127.116.11 Download
- Epson DS-70 Combo Package Installer Drivers Download
- Epson DS-70 Software Updater v4.6.1 Download
Epson DS-70 Operating System (OS)
Windows 7 (x64), Windows 7 (x86), Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8 (x86), Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8.1 (x86), Windows XP (x64), Windows XP (x86), Windows 10 (x64), Windows 10 (x86)
How to Install Epson DS-70 Drivers:
- Click to download the file with Windows.
- Double click on the Epson DS-70 driver download
- Connect your Epson to the computer via USB and turn on the scanner
- Double-click on the installer icon to start the installation.
- You then follow the step-by-step instructions on your monitor screen.
- Completed, the Epson DS-70 scanner is ready to use.
How to Install Epson DS-70 Driver Using CD or DVD:
Epson DS-70 users choose to install the driver using a CD or DVD driver because it is quick and easy.
- Insert the Epson DS-70 Driver CD into your computer or PC.
- Let the CD play on your PC or computer.
- Start running the setup file and you need to follow the setup guide.
- Follow the on-screen actions to complete.
- You are prompted to connect a USB cable between the Epson DS-70 and the computer system cable.
- It is important to note: do this after reading the instructions for doing it. Don’t do this until you see the instructions.
- Wait for a while until the computer or PC detects the Epson DS-70 scanner and continue with the process.
- Remember to include all values in the wizard until you have completed the installation process.
- The last thing to do is try the scanner. Try printing something to check if the printer is working. If not, you can reinstall by following the steps above. Make sure you have completed all the steps.
- The last thing to do is try the printer. Tray for printing something to check if the printer is working. If not, you can reinstall it by following the steps above. Make sure you have done all the actions.