The Epson EcoTank ET-4850 Printer for Small Workplaces balances a high top price with an affordable price per page for huge financial savings if you print enough. The ET-4850’s efficiency score isn’t impressive for the price, at 15.5ppm for monochrome black web pages and 8.5ppm for shadows, but it delivered well-known efficiency over similarly priced inkjet printers and some cheaper cartridge printers. The Epson EcoTank ET-4850 is an all-in-one printer with incredibly low rates. Thus, heavy ink users can save on their expenses to a great extent. This Epson ET-4850 printer is portable in size. The top display screen is flat unless it is hinged to hold additional sheets. It also offers direct Wi-Fi if you’re on a wireless network. There are welcome windows for ink levels, assuring users of concern. know Download Epson EcoTank ET-4850 Driver and Installation
The Epson EcoTank ET-4850 performed well in the print test. The Epson ET-4850 is better than the previous slower versions; However, this model does not have impressive growth. The high-quality EcoTank ET-4850 print is crisp with sharp edges. There is no sign of a band with a spontaneous change. The colors appear natural and the look is created with precision.
Download Epson EcoTank ET-4850 Driver, Software for Windows and Mac:
- Printer Driver v3.01.00(Windows) – Download
- Scanner Driver and EPSON Scan Utility v22.214.171.124 (Windows) – Download
- Epson Software Updater v4.6.1 (Windows) – Download
- Printer Driver v11.01 (macOS) – Download
- Scanner Driver and EPSON Scan Utility v6.4.99 (macOS) – Download
- Epson Event Manager v2.51.83 (macOS) – Download
Epson EcoTank ET-4850 Supported and Operating System:
Windows 10 (x86), Windows 10 (x64), Windows 8 (x86), Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8.1 (x86), Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 7 (x86), Windows 7 (x64) and Mac OS
How to Install Epson EcoTank ET-4850 Drivers on Windows:
- Click on the highlighted link below to download the Epson EcoTank ET-4850 Setup Utility file.
- Click Accept and click Next.
- Press Install EcoTank ET-4850 Driver
- Select your printer from the list and press Next.
- In the next window check Printer Registration and click on Next.
- Select a subscription to Epson Connect Printer Setup and fill out the form
- Then click close
How to Configure Epson EcoTank ET-4850 Driver on Mac:
- Install Epson EcoTank ET-4850 Printer Setup Utility and Follow the Instructions
- Press Continue – Configuration – Close
- After selecting your printer, click Next.
- Select EcoTank ET-4850 Printer Registration – Next and OK.
- Click I accept the terms and conditions.
- Create a new account and register EcoTank ET-4850 Driver
- When done, enable Scan to Cloud and Remote Print services