Epson ET-3600 Drivers Download, Install, Software, Scan & Configure – The ET-3600 is a great printer, but not a great one. If you have a large print job or want better scanning capability, several other items from Epson’s EcoTank range may be better suited. The Epson ET-3600’s high purchase cost indicates that it isn’t ideal for homeowners who need a cheap printer for occasional use. And at its high price, it can also be a bit speedy. Nonetheless, the EcoTank’s low running cost is unmatched by many standard inkjet printers and will undoubtedly provide real savings for office customers who require a high-performance printer that can handle multiple pages each month.
The Epson ET-3600 has a 150-sheet paper cassette with a sliding paper tray. Loading paper is relatively simple and complete; Paper handling on this printer was excellent, more than respectable. You can connect to it via USB, Ethernet, and Wi-Fi (including Wi-Fi Direct), with readily available Android and iOS apps. The device is also compatible with Apple AirPrint and Google Cloud Print.
The Epson ET-3600 is one of the Epson all-in-one printers that take the opposite approach. Although they are quite expensive to obtain, the running cost is practically zero since the ink is included in the deal. Yes, you read that right. Epson claims this helps cut printing costs by about three-quarters. The ET-3600 can only scan one web page at a time. There’s no automatic document feeder (ADF) on this all-in-one, so if you’re preparing to use your MFP to duplicate multi-page paper, you’ll need to look elsewhere.
Download Epson ET-3600 Drivers, Scanner & Download for Windows:
Epson ET-3600 Printer Driver v2.51.01 Download
Epson ET-3600 Scanner Driver Utility v188.8.131.52 Download
Epson ET-3600 Software Updater v4.6.1 Download
Epson ET-3600 Printer Operating System (OS) supported by
Windows 7 (x64), Windows 7 (x86), Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8 (x86), Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8.1 (x86), Windows XP (x64), Windows XP (x86), Windows 10 (x64), Windows 10 (x86)
How to Install Epson ET-3600 Drivers:
- Click to download file with Windows.
- Double Click on Epson ET-3600 Driver Download
- Connect your Epson to the computer via USB and turn on the printer
- Double-click on the installer icon to start the installation.
- You then follow the step by step instructions on your monitor screen.
- Completed, the Epson ET-3600 printer is ready to use.
How to Configure Epson ET-3600 Using CD or DVD Driver:
Epson ET-3600 users choose to install the driver using a CD or DVD driver because it is easy and quick to do.
- Insert the Epson ET-3600 Driver CD into your computer or PC.
- Let the CD run on your PC or computer.
- Start running the setup file and you need to follow the setup guide.
- Follow the actions that appear on the screen to complete them.
- You are prompted to connect a USB cable between the Epson ET-3600 and the computer system cable.
- It’s important to note: Do this after reading the instructions on how to do it. Don’t do this until you see the instructions.
- Wait for a while until the computer or PC detects the Epson ET-3600 printer and continue with the process.
- Remember to include all values in the wizard until you have completed the installation process.
- The last thing to do is try the printer. Try printing something to check if the printer is working. If not, you can reinstall by following the steps above. Make sure you have completed all the steps.
- The last thing to do is try the printer. Tray for printing something to check if the printer is working. If not, you can reinstall it by following the steps above. Make sure you have done all the actions.