The Epson ET-3830 Supertank All-in-One Printer prints, scans, and copies with a wireless, cartridge-free printer. A great addition to any home or small office, the EcoTank system uses larger ink storage tanks instead of cartridges, allowing it to hold more ink and making refills very affordable. The voice-activated, mobile-ready printer includes enough ink for 7,500 black prints and 6,000 color prints. The high print quality EcoTank ET-3830 is also superb, with a four-color ink set and 4800 x 1200 dpi resolution, adding to the ability to produce crisp, vibrant paper. Certainly, those in need of the rate will be happy with automatic two-sided printing and the ability to speed up printing to 15ppm in black and 8ppm in shadow.
The Epson ET-3830 250-sheet input tray works with files up to 8.5 x 14 in., and a long document mode can output media up to 8.5 x 47.2. For scanning and copying, the system has an 8.5 x 11.7-inch flatbed scanner that allows for rough scans. It duplicates “and duplicates to 8.5 x 11”. Parameters can be reviewed and transformed quickly using 2.4 s. The Ecotank ET-3830 is equipped with USB 2.0, Ethernet, and Wi-Fi for performance and maximum versatility across the system. Mobile printing is enabled via the Epson Smart Panel App, Epson Email Print, Epson Remote Print, Epson Scan to Cloud, Epson Scan and Print app, Apple AirPrint, Android Printing, Fire OS Printing, and Internet Service. ‘Mopriya impression.
Download Epson ET-3830 Driver, Software for Windows and Mac:
- Printer Driver v3.01.00 (Windows) Download
- Scanner Driver and EPSON Scan Utility v126.96.36.199 (Windows) Download
- Epson Software Updater v4.6.1(Windows) Download
- Printer Driver v11.01 (macOS) Download
- Scanner Driver and EPSON Scan Utility v6.4.99 (macOS) Download
- Epson Event Manager v2.51.83 (macOS) Download
Epson Compatibility and Operating System:
Windows 10 (x86), Windows 10 (x64), Windows 8 (x86), Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8.1 (x86), Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 7 (x86), Windows 7 (x64) and Mac OS
How To Install Epson ET-3830 Driver on Windows:
- Click the highlighted link below to download the Epson ET-3830 Setup Utility file.
- Accept and click on next.
- Press Install Driver ET-3830
- Select your printer from the list and press Next.
- In the next window check Printer Registration and click on Next.
- Select a subscription to Epson Connect Printer Setup and complete the form
- Then click close
How To Setup Epson ET-3830 Driver on Mac:
- Install the Epson ET-3830 Printer Setup Utility and Follow the Instructions
- Press Continue – Configuration – Close
- After selecting your printer, click Next.
- Printer Registration ET-3830 – Next and select OK.
- Click I accept the terms and conditions.
- Create a New Account and Register Epson ET-3830 Drivers
- When done, enable Scan to Cloud and Remote Print services
Here is the Process to Download Epson ET-3830 Driver, how to Install Software. If you have any questions about the Epson printer then you can share them with us by comment. We will happy to help you.