The Epson Workforce EC-C7000 recently launched a new Shadow MFP, aimed at the home and small office market. It has a standard copy, print, and fax functions. It also uses PrecisionCore heatless technology that removes heat during the printing process, saving time and consuming very little energy. The Epson EC-C7000 prints at about 25 ppm in black and up to 12 ppm in shadow (note these are ISO speeds) in simplex, about 16 ppm in black, and up to 9 ppm in duplex shade.
There is a 550-sheet paper capacity with two 250-sheet front trays and one 50-sheet rear tray. The Workforce EC-C7000 supports paper dimensions of approximately 13 x 19. There is a 50 sheet automatic document feeder. The optimal job cycle is 50,000 web pages, but Epson suggests a month-to-month web page volume of about 2,300 sheets. Scanning is done through a CIS shadow detection unit. The Epson Workforce EC-C7000 ScanSmart feature allows users to scan, edit and share recordings. Faxing is supported using a 33.6 kbps modem. The memory can accommodate up to 550 web pages and is basic to PC faxing.
Epson supplies standard and high-capacity ink cartridges. The WorkForce EC-C7000 High Capacity Black and Shadow Ink Cartridge can print up to 1,100 Web pages before going out, but the Extra High Capacity Black Ink Cartridge can hold up to 2,200 pages. We do not have valuation information to determine the cost per page. Still, companies plan to save money on ink cartridges over time by using higher-capacity ink cartridges and a double-sided printing facility.
The Epson Workforce EC-C7000 differentiates itself with the ability to handle massive web pages for every feature, print single-sided or double-sided Super Tabloid pages, and handle entries at nearly tabloid size. This Epson AIO has two scanning sensors, which allows both sides of the two-way initial to be captured simultaneously, without the need to rotate the Epson EC-C7000. Its Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) can hold up to 50 pages. A 50-sheet single-pass automatic document feeder (ADF) verifies, duplicates, and faxes single-sided and double-sided Web pages in approximately tabloid size.
Download Epson Workforce EC-C7000 Drivers, Scanner, for Windows:
Epson WorkForce EC-C7000 Printer Driver v3.02.01 Download
Epson EC-C7000 Scanner Driver Utility v184.108.40.206 Download
Epson Event Manager v3.11.53 WorkForce EC-C7000 Download
Epson Workforce EC-C7000 Supported Operating System (OS)
Windows 7 (x64), Windows 7 (x86), Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8 (x86), Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8.1 (x86), Windows XP (x64), Windows XP (x86), Windows 10 (x64), Windows 10 (x86)
How to Install Epson WorkForce EC-C7000 Drivers:
- Click to download the file with Windows.
- Double Click on Epson WorkForce EC-C7000 Driver Download
- Connect your Epson to the computer via USB and turn on the printer
- Double-click on the installer icon to start the installation.
- You then follow the step-by-step instructions on your monitor screen.
- Completed, the Epson EC-C7000 printer is ready to use.
How to Install Epson WorkForce EC-C7000 Using CD or DVD Driver:
Epson WorkForce EC-C7000 users choose to install the driver using a CD or DVD driver because it is easy and quick to do.
- Insert the Epson WorkForce EC-C7000 Driver CD into your computer or PC.
- Let the CD run on your PC or computer.
- Start running the setup file and you need to follow the setup guide.
- Follow the actions that appear on the screen to complete them.
- You will need to connect a USB cable between the Epson EC-C7000 and the computer system cable.
- It’s important to note: Do this after reading the instructions on how to do it. Don’t do this until you see the instructions.
- Wait for a while until the computer or PC detects the WorkForce EC-C7000 printer and continue with the process.
- Remember to include all values in the wizard until you have completed the installation process.
- The last thing to do is try the printer. Try printing something to check if the printer is working. If not, you can reinstall by following the steps above. Make sure you have completed all the steps.
- The last thing to do is try the printer. Tray for printing something to check if the printer is working. If not, you can reinstall it by following the steps above. Make sure you have done all the actions.
Here is the process for how to download the Epson Workforce EC-C7000 printer driver and how to install printer drivers. If you have any queries about the installation then you can do comment on it. We will help you and please share your important feedback in the comment box.