The HP Envy 7134 All-in-One was designed to print photo-quality prints from the comfort of your home. This inkjet printer supports both wireless and Bluetooth connectivity, which makes this machine truly versatile for multi-user homes. This multifunction machine has a 6.75 cm color touch screen which makes it easy to use. Also, features like an SD card slot and double-sided printing add to the usability of this device.
In this driver download guide, you will find Envy 7134 Drivers Download links for Windows, Linux, and Mac operating systems. All the printer drivers you will find on this page are genuine HP drivers. In addition, we provide installation guides for printer drivers so that you can install them without any problems.
Steps to Download HP Envy 7134 Drivers
First, select the operating system from our list of operating systems where you want to install your HP printer, then click on the download link associated with the operating system that you have selected to get your HP driver configuration file. Envy 7134.
HP Printer Driver Download Links
- HP Envy 7134 driver for Windows XP, Vista (32bit) – Download (136.6 MB)
- HP Envy 7134 driver for Windows XP, Vista (64bit) – Not Available
- HP Envy 7134 driver for Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32bit/64bit) – Download (136.6 MB)
- HP Envy 7134 driver for Mac OS 10.0 to 11.2 – Download (9.1 MB)
- HP Envy 7134 driver for Mac OS 10.13 to 11.15, 11 Big Sur – Not Available
- HP Envy 7134 driver for Linux, Ubuntu – Not Available
- Download the driver directly from the HP Envy 7134 official website.
HP Envy 7134 Ink Cartridge
This inkjet printer uses a black ink cartridge and a tricolor ink cartridge. The standard-size black (T6N02AE) and tri-color (T6N01AE) ink cartridges can print up to 200 pages and 165 pages, respectively. While the High Yield Black (T6N04AE) and Tri-Color (T6N03AE) ink cartridges can print up to 600 pages and 415 pages, respectively.