The HP Photosmart C4205 all-in-one printer is designed to print photo-quality color prints. The 1.5-inch screen of this device makes it easy to print, scan and copy documents and photos. This inkjet printer supports USB connectivity and also allows you to print directly from the memory card. However, to get the best performance from this printer, you should install it using your actual HP printer drivers.
In this driver download guide, we provide links to download HP Photosmart C4205 drivers for Windows, Mac, and Linux operating systems. We only share genuine HP drivers that are fully compatible with their respective operating systems. To help you, we have also shared their step-by-step installation instructions so that you can install your drivers without any mistakes.
Steps to download HP Photosmart C4205 Driver
All the operating systems supported by this HP printer are mentioned in our operating system list below. To get your setup file of the HP Photosmart driver, follow the download steps below.
- Choose your preferred operating system from our list of operating systems.
- Use the download link associated with the version of the operating system you have chosen to obtain your HP printer driver.
Driver Download Links
- HP C4205 driver for Windows 8, 8.1, 10 (32bit/64bit) → Download (179.3 MB)
- HP C4205 driver for Server 2000 to 2019 (32bit/64bit) → Download (179.3 MB)
- HP C4205 driver for Mac OS 10.6 to 10.15, 11 Big Sur → Not Available
- HP Photosmart C4205 driver for Mac OS 10.6 → Download (139.6 MB)
- HP Photosmart C4205 driver for Mac OS 10.3, 10.4, 10.5 → Download (188 MB)
- HP Photosmart driver for Linux, Ubuntu → Not Available
- Download the driver directly from the HP Photosmart C4205 official website.
How to install HP Photosmart C4205 Driver
Efficient operation of the printer driver is possible only when you install it correctly. Therefore, we are sharing the printer driver installation guide that describes the HP driver package and the correct installation process for the HP INF driver. Please read the installation guide according to your driver type and follow its installation instructions to avoid printer driver installation errors.
Install HP Photosmart C4205 Printer Using Driver Package
In this driver download guide, we will provide installation instructions for the HP Photosmart C4205 driver package. The instructions below can be followed for all Windows operating systems.
- Run the newly downloaded driver package and wait for its files to be removed from your calculations.
- On the welcome screen, click the “Install” button to install the driver.
- Wait for the installer to verify your system details.
- When installing a driver, you may need to allow the installer so that it can make the necessary changes on your computer. Click the Next button to continue.
- Wait for the installer to verify your system settings.
- Accept the license agreement, then click the “Next” button.
- Wait for the installer to prepare your system for driver installation.
- Wait for the installer to install the software and drivers on your computer.
- Now you have to connect your printer to your computer using a USB cable. If you want to do this later, make the necessary selections and click the “Next” button to continue.
- Wait for the installer to configure your printer.
- Once the software installation is complete, click the “Finish” button to close the installation wizard.
- You have it, you have successfully installed HP Photosmart C4205 Full Driver on your computer. All you have to do is connect your printer to your computer and start printing.
HP Photosmart Cartridge Description
This inkjet printer uses black ink cartridges (CB335EE) and tri-color ink cartridges (CB337EE), which can print up to 200 pages and 170 pages respectively.