The HP Photosmart C4210 All-in-One is best suited for printing, scanning, and copying documents in home offices. This inkjet printer uses HP Vivera ink to print high-quality images with long-lasting color. This multifunction device supports USB connectivity. The 1.5-inch diagonal screen on the device’s control panel makes its features easy to navigate. However, you will need to install this printer using its genuine HP drivers.
In this driver download guide, we share HP Photosmart C4210 driver download links for Windows, Linux, and Mac operating systems. We have taken special care of sharing only genuine HP drivers that are fully compatible with their respective operating systems. If you have any doubts regarding the printer driver installation process, we have also shared a guide to install these drivers.
Steps to Download HP Photosmart C4210 Driver
Select an operating system from our list of operating systems where you want to install your printer driver, and then use its Download button to get your HP Photosmart C4210 driver configuration file.
HP Photosmart C4210 driver for Windows XP, Vista
- (32bit & 64bit) Download (15.8 MB)
HP Photosmart C4210 driver for Windows 7
- (32bit & 64bit) Download (11.3 MB)
HP Photosmart C4210 driver for Windows 8, 8.1, 10
- (32bit & 64bit) Download (179.3 MB)
- HP Photosmart C4210 driver for Mac OS 10.6 Download (139.6 MB)
HP Photosmart C4210 driver for Mac OS 10.7 to 11 Big Sur
- Download (188 MB)
HP Photosmart C4210 driver for Linux, Ubuntu Not Available
Download the driver directly from the HP Photosmart C4210 official website.
How to Install HP Photosmart C4210 Drivers
The installation guide shared below describes the HP Photosmart C4210 driver package and installation instructions for the HP Photosmart C4210 INF driver. Follow the installation steps in the guide for your type of driver.
Do you want to install your printer on your computer without using CD/Disc?
This happens if you have lost your printer driver disc if your disc is damaged (scratched) or if your computer CD-ROM does not detect your printer CD, or the CD-ROM does not work. does. No or the printer software disc has a lot of scratches. Anyway, don’t worry, we have the solution how to install printer drivers without CD/Disc. You can easily install your printer without using a CD. This is fine because nowadays printer driver installation packages are easily available on their own official website. So just download the installation package and follow the below installation to install it on your computer via driver installation package.
Follow the instructions below to install the printer
- First, download the printer driver from their official website (HP, Brother, Canon, Dell, Epson, Lexmark).
- Turn on your printer and unplug the USB cable from the back of the computer or printer.
- Double click on the downloaded driver package.
- Click Run, the installation will now start and extract the files, so go through the wizard prompts to install the drivers.
- Accept installation agreements.
- Now the installation wizard will ask you to connect your printer to the computer. To connect the USB cable from your printer to your computer. (see screenshot below)
- Wait for it to detect your printer.
- Click Next, if you see a green checkmark then your printer is now detected here.
- Click on the Finish button to complete the installation.
Here we have shared this installation guide for all our visitors for free. If you have any questions regarding this installation (without CD), please share with us in the comments section.
HP Photosmart C4210 Ink Cartridge Details
This HP printer uses a black ink cartridge (CB335WN) and a tri-color ink cartridge (CB337WN), which can print up to 200 pages and 170 pages, respectively.