The Epson ET-3830 All-in-One Supertank Printer is a wireless, cartridge-free printer that prints, scans, and copies. The EcoTank system, which can be used in any home or small business, uses large ink storage tanks instead of cartridges, allowing it to contain more ink and making refills extremely affordable. The printer is voice-activated and mobile-ready, with enough ink to print 7500 black and 6000 colour pages. The print quality of the Ecotank ET-3830 is excellent as well, with a four-color ink set and a resolution of 4800 x 1200 dpi enhancing its capacity to generate crisp and vibrant sheets. Automatic 2-sided printing and the capacity to print at 15 ppm in black and 8 ppm in the shade will definitely impress those who want speed.
The Epson ET-3830 has a 250-sheet input tray that can handle files up to 8.5 x 14′′, and a long-document mode that can print up to 8.5 x 47.2′′. The system contains an 8.5 x 11.7′′ flatbed scanner for scanning and copying, which allows for approximate scans. It replicates” up to 8.5 x 11′′ in size. The 2.4′′ s may be used to analyze and rapidly change settings. The Ecotank ET-3830 has a screen, an Ethernet port, and a Wi-Fi connection for maximum flexibility throughout the setup. Epson Smart Panel, Epson Email Print, Epson Remote Print, Epson Scan to Cloud, Epson Scan and Print app, Apple AirPrint, Android printing, Fire OS printing, and Mopria Print Service all support mobile printing.
Epson ET-3830 features:
- Printing That Is Calm
- There is no waste of cartridges.
- Printing without Cartridges in a Creative Way
- Replacement Ink at a Fraction of the Price
- Excellent Print Quality
- Scanner and Copier Implicit
- Currently Available Connections
- Intensive Paper Handling
- Designed to be Reliable
Epson ET-3830 Driver Download
- DOWNLOAD Printer Driver v3.01.00 (Windows)
- DOWNLOAD Scanner Driver and EPSON Scan Utility v18.104.22.168 (Windows)
- DOWNLOAD Epson Software Updater v4.6.1(Windows)
- DOWNLOAD Printer Driver v11.01 (macOS)
- DOWNLOAD Scanner Driver and EPSON Scan Utility v6.4.99 (macOS)
- DOWNLOAD Epson Event Manager v2.51.83 (macOS)
List of Compatible Operating System with Epson ET-3830Driver
Windows: Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit
Mac OS :MacOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x
Install Epson ET-3830 Driver
- Ensure that your printer is linked to a PC/Laptop using the USB cord that the printer has provided;
- When you insert the CD printer driver into the ROM drive on your PC/Laptop, the computer will normally execute the driver CD automatically. If you don’t have a printer driver CD, you can use the links below to download the drivers. After you have finished downloading the driver link that we provide, double-click the driver file that has completed the download, and it will show you the steps or stages to install it. If you’ve passed these tests, your printer is ready to print; if not, please try again.
- If you use the printer driver CD, a screen will display on your desktop with questions about your location. When you’ve done selecting it, click “Next,” which will prompt you to select an installation method; we recommend “Easy Install” for novices. Because of this method, complex adjustments are not required;
- On the page of confirmation. Select “Install” from the drop-down menu;
- License, installation, and setup will be demonstrated in three steps. After that, you must click “Yes” and wait for the installation to finish.
- If completed, it means your printer was able to complete its task; please try printing again.
In this post, we’ve covered all you need to know about the Epson ET-3830 Driver You can get printer drivers from this page. I hope you’ve found a solution to your printer driver issue. You can email us if you have any questions about the Epson printer driver or any other Printer Related Problems.