The Epson WF-3820 is an excellent home printer. Its black and shade printing costs are low, and it has good shade accuracy. If you want to digitize family photos, the Epson WF-3820 provides excellent scanning capabilities. Unfortunately, the photo printing quality is just adequate, as seen by the graininess of the images. The Epson WF-3820 offers excellent scanning capabilities. The flatbed scanner’s optical scan resolution and shade depth are remarkable. It has a sheetfed scanner with an automatic document feeder (ADF) for scanning many websites each time.
The inkjet cartridge arrangement of the Epson WF-3820 is quite enough. Because the black web page yield is low, you’ll need to replace the black cartridge on a regular basis. The shade web page return, on the other hand, is great and should endure a long time. Because there are three different shade cartridges, you can swap out the ones that aren’t being used.
On the plus side, there are high-capacity models available that should last far longer, but we did not test them. We couldn’t identify any third-party ink that was readily available. Although the Epson WF-3820 scanning cover can stay open on its own, its joints can’t be elevated high enough to fit a big paper or textbook beneath the closed cover. However, there is no duplex scanning, so if you’re scanning a two-sided document, you’ll have to manually turn over each page.
Epson WF-3820 Driver Download
- DOWNLOAD Printer Driver v3.02.01 (Windows)
- DOWNLOAD Scanner Driver and EPSON Scan Utility v188.8.131.52 (Windows)
- DOWNLOAD Epson Software Updater v4.6.1(Windows)
- DOWNLOAD Printer Driver v10.93 (macOS)
- DOWNLOAD Scanner Driver and EPSON Scan Utility v6.4.96 (macOS)
- DOWNLOAD Epson Event Manager v2.51.83 (macOS)
List of Compatible Operating System with Epson WF-3820 Driver
Windows: Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit
Mac OS : Mac OS X 10.12, Mac OS X 10.13, Mac OS X 10.14, Mac OS X 10.15, Mac OS X 11
Install Epson WF-3820 Printer Driver
- To download the file with Windows, go here.
- Download the Epson WF-3820 driver and double-click it.
- Connect your Epson printer to your computer via USB and turn it on.
- To begin the installation, double-click on the installation icon.
- Then, on your monitor screen, you follow the step-by-step instructions.
- The Epson WF-3820 Printer is now complete and ready to use.
Install Epson WorkForce Pro WF-3820 Using CD or DVD Driver
Users of the Epson WF-3820 prefer to install the driver from a CD or DVD since it is simple and quick.
- In your computer or PC, insert the Epson WF-3820 driver CD.
- Allow the CD to run on your computer or PC.
- Begin by running the setup file and following the installation instructions.
- Follow the actions(step) which appear on the screen to complete.
- You are asked to link(connect) a USB cable in between the Epson WF-3820 and the computer system cable.
- It is important to note: do it after you read the instructions to do it. Don’t do it before you see the directions.
- Wait a while until the computer or PC identifies (detects) the WF-3820 printer and continues the process.
- Don’t forget to include all the worths in the wizard up until you have finished the setup process.
- The printer is the last item to try. To test whether or not the printer is working, print anything. If not, repeat the instructions above to reinstall it. Make that you’ve completed all of the steps.
- The last thing you should do is try to use the printer. Print anything in the tray to see if the printer is working or not. If it isn’t, repeat the instructions above to reinstall it. Make sure you’ve completed all of the steps.
In this post, we’ve covered all you need to know about the Epson WF-3620DriverYou can get printer drivers from this page. I hope you’ve found a solution to your printer driver issue. You can email us if you have any questions about the Epson printer driver or any other Printer Related Problems.