The Epson WorkForce 645 proves to be a powerful option for small workplaces looking for a do-it-all device that can print, fax, copy, and scan without the use of a cumbersome touch-screen control panel. Epson also outperforms the competition in terms of print speed, coming out on top in all of our document tests, except photo prints. The Epson 645 has several features that help to improve workplace efficiency, including the Epson Connect portfolio of mobile printing features that connect with Google and Apple’s cloud printing services. This printer can also send print jobs to the 845 by email from any device with an Internet connection. With all of these useful capabilities in a printer that costs less than $150, you should not hesitate to pick up the Epson WorkForce 645 for all of your printing needs.
The Epson WorkForce 645 is attractive, with matte and glossy black finishes. With dimensions of 8.9 by 17.6 by 14.2 inches (HWD) and a weight of 15.6 pounds, it’s a somewhat portable MFP. A 2.5-inch non-touch shade LCD, an alphanumeric keypad, and several buttons control the four conventional operations of Photo, Copy, Fax, and Scan on the tilt-up front panel. The WorkForce 645 contains a 250-sheet paper tray as well as an automated duplexer that allows you to print on both sides of a sheet of paper. The scanner’s platen accommodates paper up to A4 size, and the ADF allows you to scan at a standard size.
As a small- or home-office printer, the Epson WorkForce 645 has a strong feature set and a large standard paper capacity (MFP). It runs at a reasonable speed, and its output quality, while somewhat below average, is adequate for most business needs. Download the Epson WorkForce 645 driver, installation manual, and software.
Epson Workforce WF-2530 Driver Download
- DOWNLOAD Windows 10 32-bit
- DOWNLOAD Windows 10 64-bit
- DOWNLOAD Windows 8.1 32-bit
- DOWNLOAD Windows 8.1 64-bit
- DOWNLOAD Windows 8 32-bit
- DOWNLOAD Windows 8 64-bit
- DOWNLOAD Windows 7 32-bit
- DOWNLOAD Windows 7 64-bit
- DOWNLOAD Windows XP 32-bit
- DOWNLOAD Windows XP 64-bit
- DOWNLOAD Windows Vista 32-bit
- DOWNLOAD Windows Vista 64-bit
Epson WorkForce 645 Drivers & Downloads FOR WINDOWS SERVER
- DOWNLOAD Windows Server 2012
- DOWNLOAD Windows Server 2008 32-bit
- DOWNLOAD Windows Server 2008 64-bit
- DOWNLOAD Windows Server 2003 32-bit
- DOWNLOAD Windows Server 2003 64-bit
Epson WorkForce 645 Drivers & Downloads FOR MAC OS X
- DOWNLOAD Mac OS X 10.11.x
- DOWNLOAD Mac OS X 10.10.x
- DOWNLOAD Mac OS X 10.9.x
- DOWNLOAD Mac OS X 10.8.x
- DOWNLOAD Mac OS X 10.7.x
- DOWNLOAD Mac OS X 10.6.x
- DOWNLOAD Mac OS X 10.5.x
Epson WorkForce 645 Drivers & Downloads FOR LINUX
- DOWNLOAD Linux
Download Epson WF-645 Manual
- Download Start Here (PDF)
- Download User’s Guide (PDF)
- Download User’s Guide (HTML)
- Download Selecting Wireless Network Settings From the Control Panel (HTML)
- Download FAX Utility 2.0 for Windows (PDF)
- Download Product Brochure (PDF)
- Download Quick Guide and Warranty (PDF)
List of Compatible Operating System with Epson Workforce WF-2530 Driver
Windows: Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit
Mac OS :Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x, Mac OS X 10.5.x
Install Epson WorkForce WF-645 Driver
- You should first download the printer driver. Simply go to this website’s download page and click the download button. It is preferable to obtain the driver in ZIP or RAR format.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and double-check that the download is complete. Following that, you must extract the files.
- Navigate to the Setup menu. Right-click your mouse to choose the menu. You’ll notice a number of possibilities there. Select the option to run as administrator.
- To continue the installation process, read and follow the installation method attentively before clicking the Next option.
- When the installation procedure is finished, click the Finish button.
- That concludes our discussion. The installation of the printer driver is now complete. You can try printing, faxing, or scanning using the printer.
How To Install Epson Wireless Printer :
- Follow the Epson printer support tutorial after turning on your local network access point.
- Turn on the printer, then go to the control panel and press the setup button.
- Press OK after selecting Wireless LAN setup.
- Choose a network name and a security key.
- Click OK to confirm the adjustments.
- Start printing using the Epson WorkForce 645 Driver.
In this piece, we’ve covered all you need to know about the Epson WorkForce WF-645Driver You can get printer drivers from this page. I hope you’ve found a solution to your printer driver issue. You can email us if you have any questions about the Epson printer driver or any other Printer Related Problems.