Epson WorkForce WF-3620 is a printer multifunction machine with four functions designed for home users and small companies. The basis of the WorkForce series is Epson’s attempt to persuade enterprises to utilize inkjet printers rather than laser printers (2,200 paper pages for the XL black cartridge and 1,100 pages for the color cartridge). Sweeping work, copying, and faxing are all possible with this real multifunction printer.
Epson WorkForce WF-3620DWF MFP has rapid printing, a connection (Wi-Fi Direct, Wi-Fi, and Ethernet), a 250-sheet paper feeder, and a portable Epson Scan link and printing. Both of these speeds are exceptional for a printer at this price point.
The Epson WorkForce WF 3620DWF printer has a monthly capacity of 20,000 pages. This is remarkable for an inkjet printer; most high-volume printers are costly laser printers. Standard capacity cartridges provide roughly 350 pages of usage; however, large-capacity tanks with 1100 pages are available.
The WF-3620DWF multifunction printer Epson WorkForce measures are more accessible, but the WF-3620DWF multifunction printer Epson WorkForce measures are more reputable and difficult to be trendy (45 cm x 42 cm x 24 cm). It has duplex printing, a memory card reader, and a USB connector for printing and scanning without a computer (just put your USB drive to transfer files from images to and from the printer).
Epson WF-3620 Manual
- Download Start Here – Installation Guide (PDF)
- Download User’s Guide (PDF)
- Download User’s Guide (HTML)
- Download FAX Utility 2.0 for Windows (PDF)
- Download Quick Guide and Warranty (PDF)
- Download Product Specification (PDF)
- Download SFCC/IC Compliance Statement (PDF)
Epson WorkForce WF-3620 Driver Download
- DOWNLOAD Windows 10 32-bit
- DOWNLOAD Windows 10 64-bit
- DOWNLOAD Windows 8.1 32-bit
- DOWNLOAD Windows 8.1 64-bit
- DOWNLOAD Windows 8 32-bit
- DOWNLOAD Windows 8 64-bit
- DOWNLOAD Windows 7 32-bit
- DOWNLOAD Windows 7 64-bit
- DOWNLOAD Windows XP 32-bit
- DOWNLOAD Windows XP 64-bit
- DOWNLOAD Windows Vista 32-bit
- DOWNLOAD Windows Vista 64-bit
- DOWNLOAD Windows Server 2012
- DOWNLOAD Windows Server 2008 32-bit
- DOWNLOAD Windows Server 2008 64-bit
- DOWNLOAD Windows Server 2003 32-bit
- DOWNLOAD Windows Server 2003 64-bit
For Mac Computer
- DOWNLOAD Mac OS X 10.11.x
- DOWNLOAD Mac OS X 10.10.x
- DOWNLOAD Mac OS X 10.9.x
- DOWNLOAD Mac OS X 10.8.x
- DOWNLOAD Mac OS X 10.7.x
- DOWNLOAD Mac OS X 10.6.x
- DOWNLOAD Mac OS X 10.5.x
List of Compatible Operating Systems with Epson Workforce WF-3620Driver
Windows: Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit
Mac OS : Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x, Mac OS X 10.5.x
Install Epson WF-3620 Driver
- Go to the printer’s official website or go straight to the URL where the post may be found.
- Then choose the Operating System (OS) that is currently in use.
- Choose which drivers you want to download.
- Extract the driver from the location where it was downloaded (if needed).
- Make sure the printer’s USB cord is properly connected to your device (computer or laptop).
- Start on the journey by opening the driver file.
- Follow the steps till they’re finished.
- If you’re finished, be sure to restart (if needed).
Set Up Wireless Connection on Your Epson WF-3620
Setting up the Epson WorkForce’swifi connection on your PC is rather simple. Set up a wireless connection on the Epson WorkForce by following these instructions.
- To begin, turn the printer on. Hold the Wi-Fi button down until the indicator bulb blinks once. Check to see whether it flashes blue light.
- Within two minutes, press the WPS button on your access point. While searching for your access point, the blue light will continue to flash. The power and Wi-Fi lamps will blink once it connects to the access point.
- Both the power and the Wi-Fi bulb will cease blinking and remain illuminated if the operation is successful.
- Try printing out the network settings of your printer to see whether the operation was successful.
- Place a sheet of paper on the table.
- Hold down the Resume/Cancel button for 15 seconds until the indicator bulb flashes 15 times, then let go. The network information page will be printed by your printer, indicating that the installation was successful.
In this post, we’ve covered all you need to know about the Epson WorkForce WF-3620 Driver You can get printer drivers from this page. I hope you’ve found a solution to your printer driver issue. You can email us if you have any questions about the Epson printer driver or any other Printer Related Problems.