The HP Laserjet 1020 Printer is a higher Black and White printer with LaserJet technology that was designed to be simple to operate and produce high-quality prints for low-volume printing. It has a modest footprint, making it excellent for small areas. Install HP Laserjet 1020 printer drivers (BOISB-0207-OQ). The host-based driver converts application output into professional prints rapidly. The printing process is simple and quick, and the printer produces clear clean prints. Download the HP Laserjet 1020 driver. It’s primarily intended for personal usage and small businesses seeking a low-cost, low-maintenance device.
Refer to our driver installation guide if you don’t know how to update printer drivers. We’ve compiled the most straightforward instructions for downloading the HP LaserJet 1020 printer driver.
HP Laserjet 1020 Printer Support Specification
HP Laserjet 1020 Printer is an excellent choice for both home and business printing. The printer is simple to operate and delivers high-quality prints for both professional and personal purposes.
This HP printer is extremely light, weighing only 5 kilograms. Its measurements are 37 20.9 24.3 cm, making it the perfect size and weight for both home and commercial use, with no incompatibility issues. A 150-sheet input tray and a single-sheet manual input tray are accessible from the printer’s front panel. Both input trays include adjustable paper guides, allowing you to choose the paper size you want to use. The printer’s output tray is at the top, and it’s upgraded for fold-out paper support. Download the HP Laserjet 1020 driver. The printer uses a single LaserJet cartridge because it is monochromatic.
It can print at a rate of up to 14 pages per minute (ppm). In as little as ten seconds, the first page will be ready. The best printing quality is up to 600 × 600 dpi, which is a 1200 dpi effective output. As a result, high-quality printouts with crystal-clear text are produced. It has a 234 MHz CPU and 2 megabytes of memory. A Laser Toner cartridge can print up to 2000 pages, with a monthly duty cycle of up to 5000 pages for A4.
Download HP Laserjet 1020 Driver Links
- Choose your operating system and click on the download button.
- HP Laserjet 1020 driver download for Windows XP (32-bit) –Download
- HP Laserjet 1020 driver download for Windows XP (64-bit) – Download
- HP Laserjet 1020 driver download for Windows Vista (32-bit)– Download
- HP Laserjet 1020 driver download for Windows Vista (64-bit) – Download
- HP 1020 Software & Driver for Microsoft Windows 7 (32-bit) – Download
- HP 1020 Software & Driver for Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit) – Download
- Laserjet 1020 Driver Download for Windows 8 (32-bit) – Download
- Laserjet 1020 Driver Download for Windows 8 (64-bit) – Download
- HP Laserjet 1020 Driver Download for Windows 8.1 (32-bit) – Download
- HP Laserjet 1020 Driver Download for Windows 8.1 (64-bit) –Download
- HP 1020 Laserjet driver download for Windows 10 (32-bit)– Download
- HP 1020 Laserjet driver download for Windows 10 (64-bit) – Download
- HP 1020 Laserjet driver download for Server 2003 (32-bit) – Download
- HP Laserjet 1020 driver download for Server 2003 (64-bit) – Download
How To Setup HP Laserjet 1020 Printer Care
Method 1: To Install HP Laserjet 1020 Drivers Manually.
Using the “Add a Printer” option, manually install the HP Laserjet 1020 driver (Windows inbuilt feature)
I’m looking for the HP Laserjet 1020 Software/Driver Setup file. You can get it from the sources above, depending on your operating system.
A USB cable is required to connect your printer to your computer. It was included with the printer.
Follow the steps to install HP Laserjet 1020 Manually.
- Turn on your computer, on which you’ll be installing the HP Laserjet 1020 printer.
- Also, turn on the HP Laserjet 1020 printer.
- Connect the HP Laserjet 1020 printer to the computer using the USB cord.
- Extract the HP Laserjet 1020 setup file as well as its location (the default location is temp)
- Control Panel may be accessed by pressing the Start button. View Printers & Devices (for Windows 7, Vista users). Note: If you’re using Windows XP, go to Fax & Printers.
- Select Add a Printer from the drop-down menu.
- When it asks for the location of the drivers, type in the path to where you extracted the setup file.
- To complete it, follow the wizard’s directions.
- After that, your HP Laserjet 1020 Printer will be installed and ready to use.
All that said, it’s time to say goodbye, and we hope we’ve been able to fix your HP driver troubles. We’ve outlined the simplest and quickest ways to obtain HP LaserJet 1020 driver for Windows 10,8,7 in this well-written post. If you have anything else you’d want to share with us, please do so in the comments box below with an open mind. We’d be delighted to hear your thoughts. We’ll be back with another go-to guide to resolving your tech-related issues shortly. Keep an eye on us till then!