The HP Officejet Pro 8718 All-in-One Printer is a high-quality and affordable printing machine. This inkjet printer can produce prints at a lower cost than a laser printer. This multifunction machine supports both wireless and USB connectivity. The machine comes with features such as an automatic document feeder, duplex printing, and a color touchscreen, which increases its productivity.
In this driver download guide, we have provided links to download HP Officejet Pro 8718 drivers for Windows, Mac, and Linux operating systems. In addition to the actual HP drivers, we have also shared their step-by-step installation instructions.
Hp Officejet pro 8718 driver download steps
Select your preferred operating system from our list of operating systems and use its download link to obtain your HP Officejet driver configuration file.
Driver Download Links
- HP 8718 driver for Windows XP, Vista, Server 2003, 2008 (32bit) – Download (62.2 MB)
- HP Officejet 8718 driver for Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32bit/64bit) – Download (166.2 MB)
- HP Officejet Pro 8718 driver for Windows Server 2008, 2012 (64bit) – Download (66.4 MB)
- HP Officejet Pro 8718 driver for Mac OS 10.9 to 11.2 – Download (9.1 MB)
- HP Officejet Pro 8718 driver for Linux, Ubuntu – Not Available
- Download the driver directly from the HP Officejet Pro 8718 official website.
How to install HP Printer Officejet Pro 8718 Driver
Proper operation is required for the efficient operation of your printer driver. Therefore, on this page, we share the HP driver package and the installation guide for the HP INF driver. Study the guide that best suits your driver type.
Installing HP Officejet Pro Printer Using Driver Package
The process for installing the HP Officejet Pro driver package is described below in our Driver Installation Guide. In our installation guide, each installation step is associated with an image so that you can run the installation process without any confusion. You can follow the installation steps below for all Windows operating systems.
- Double click on the HP driver package and use the “run” button to install the printer driver.
- Wait for the installer to remove the driver files on your computer.
- Wait for the number “2” to turn on “Blue”, then click the “Continue” button to continue.
- Accept the installation agreements and settings by choosing the “I have read and accept installation agreements and settings” option, then click the “Next” button to continue.
- Wait for the installer to install the driver and software on your computer.
- In the Connection Options window, choose the “Manual Configuration” option and click the “Next” button to continue.
- Choose the option “Connect device to this computer using USB cable” and then click the “Next” button to proceed to the next step.
- Since we will connect our HP printer after this, we have chosen the option “Now continue the installation without connecting.” I will connect the device later. Then click the “Next” button to continue. Alternatively, you can connect your HP printer to your computer using a USB cable and follow the prompts to complete the installation.
- In the Finish window, click the “Finish” button to close the driver installer.
- You have it, you have successfully installed HP Officejet Pro Full Driver on your computer. All you have to do is connect your HP printer via USB cable and start printing.