The HP Photosmart C3175 All-in-One is best suited for printing high-quality photos and images. This inkjet printer can also perform scanning and copying tasks. With its on-demand HP thermal inkjet technology, you get high-quality prints at reasonable prices. It supports all-in-one USB connectivity. However, you will need to install this printer using its actual HP drivers.
In this driver download guide, we provide the download link for the HP Photosmart C3175 printer and scanner driver for Windows, Mac, and Linux operating systems. In addition to the actual HP printer drivers, we also provide them with step-by-step installation instructions so that you can install them without any fault.
Steps to Download HP Photosmart C3175 Driver
Choose your preferred operating system from our list of operating systems and use its download button to obtain the HP Photosmart C3175 driver configuration file.
Driver Download Links
- HP Photosmart C3175 for Windows XP, 2000 (32bit) – Download (298.5 MB)
- HP Photosmart C3175 for Windows XP (64bit) – Download (289.7 MB)
- HP Photosmart C3175 for Windows Vista (32bit/64bit) – Download (159.3 MB)
- HP Photosmart C3175 for Windows 7 (32bit/64bit) – Download (290.3 MB)
- HP C3175 driver for Windows 8, 8.1, 10 (32bit/64bit) – Download (259.3 MB)
- HP Photosmart C3175 For Mac OS 10.7 to 10.15, 11 Big Sur – Not Available
- HP Photosmart C3175 For Mac OS 10.6 – Download (156.2 MB)
- HP Photosmart C3175 for Mac OS 10.3, 10.4, 10.5 – Download (199.8 MB)
- Download the driver directly from the HP Photosmart C3175 official website.
How to Install HP PhotoSmart c3175 Driver
We have shared the driver installation guide for the HP driver package and the HP INF driver. Read the installation guide that is suitable for your type of driver and follow its instructions accordingly.
Install HP Photosmart C3175 Printer Using Driver Package
In this installation guide, we will describe the steps to install the HP Photosmart C3175 driver package. For each installation step, we have provided an image so that you can easily understand the installation process. The installation instructions below can be followed for all Windows operating systems.
- Run the HP driver package and wait for its files to be removed from your computer.
- Click the “Install” button to begin installing the driver package.
- Wait for setup to verify system requirements.
- During the printer driver installation process, you may need to allow the driver installer so that it can make the necessary changes on your computer. Click the Next button to continue.
- Wait for the installer to check the system.
- Accept the installation agreement, then click the “Next” button to continue.
- Wait for the installer to check for updates.
- Wait for the installer to prepare your computer for driver installation.
- Wait for setup to install software and drivers on your computer.
- If you wish, you can connect your printer to your computer using a USB cable, or you can choose to connect the printer later, and then click the “Next” button to continue.
- Wait for the installer to install the drivers on your computer.
- Wait for setup to configure your printer.
- When the installation screen is successful, click the “Finish” button to close the installer.
- You have it, you have successfully installed HP Photosmart C3175 Full Driver on your computer. Now you can connect your HP printer to your computer and start printing.
HP Photosmart C3175 Ink Cartridge Description
This HP inkjet printer uses black ink cartridges (C8765EE) and tri-color ink cartridges (C8766EE), which can print 480 pages and 330 pages respectively.