The HP LaserJet Pro P1102 printer is a small computing device laser printer that was created to meet the needs of a home user. This monochrome laser printer has a variety of various connection choices, including USB, LAN, and Parallel. This printer’s maximum print speed is fifteen pages per minute, and its total paper input capacity is about 260 sheets. Although the capabilities provided by this laser printer may appear to be fairly basic in terms of capability, if you want to get the best performance out of it, you should install it using genuine HP drivers.
The top panel has a noticeable black inset, while the surround is high-gloss black plastic, with a small control panel on the left-hand side that has signed for wireless connectivity, errors, and power, as well as two buttons for cordless and work termination. When the printer goes into sleep mode, the blue cordless indicator turns off, which is illogical because the printer would not wake up to print unless the web link was still active. Many wireless printers, even when turned off, leave their connection light on.
A USB cable is inserted into a small cut-out on the back of the left-hand side panel, and even if you intend to use the printer through Wi-Fi, a temporary USB connection is required. Raise the top cover to gain access to the printer’s tiny, hidden drum and toner cartridge, which is tucked away deep within the printer’s innards. This is a simple-to-install consumable that can handle 1,600 web pages and is the only consumable in the equipment.
- Printer Type – This is a laserjet printer.
- Uses – This printer can be used for home, small office, or business.
- Functionality – This is a single-function printer.
- This printer has not had an LED Display Screen.
- You can print the duplex manually in this printer.
- Output – This is a color printer.
- Connectivity – It has USB support for the connection.
- Page Per Minute – 7.7 pages in Black and White or 5.5 pages in color
- Cost Per Page – 4.8 paise in Black and White or 6.6 paise in color pages
- Maximum Recommendation Monthly Print is up to 1000 pages.
- Supported Page Size – This printer Supports envelop, A4, A5, B5, A6, paper sizes.
- Print Resolution – Print resolution is around 4800×1200 dpi in color and up to 1200×1200 dpi in black.
- Compatible ink – HP 803 Tri-color and Black Original LaserJet ink Cartridge.
- Page Yield – 190 pages.
- Printer Weight – 2.36 Kg.
- Dimensions – 21.56 x 12.42 x 42.57 cm.
HP LaserJet Pro P1102 printer driver Download
- HP LaserJet Full Feature Software and Driver – Windows 10/8.1/8/7/vista/XP/2008/2003 v20120831-50157036 142.5 MB Download
- HP LaserJet Host-based Basic Driver Update – Windows 8.1/8/7/vista/XP/2008/2003 (32-bit) 20120831 4.1 MB Download
- HP LaserJet Host-based Basic Driver Update – Windows 8.1/8/7/vista/XP/2008/2003 (64-bit) 20120831 4.9 MB Download
- HP LaserJet XPS Driver Update – Windows /vista/XP/2008/2003 (32-bit) 20110429 4.0 MB Download
- HP LaserJet XPS Driver Update – Windows 7/vista/XP/2008/2003 (64-bit) 20110429 5.1 MB Download
- HP ePrint Software (windows 8.1/8/7)(32,64 bit) 126.96.36.19947 38.29 MB Download
- HP Smart Install Control Utility (windows .1/8/7/vista/XP/2003/2008)(32,64 bit) 20140214 1.09 MB Download
- HP Print and Scan Doctor (windows 8.1/8/7/vista/XP)(32,64 bit) 4.7 6.8 MB Download
- HP Smart Install Update Utility (windows .1/8/7/vista/XP/2003/2008)(32,64 bit) 20120814 40.78 MB Download
- HP LaserJet Full Feature Software and Driver – Mac OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6/10.7 8.0 93.4 MB Download
- HP LaserJet P1102, P1106, P1108, P1109 Firmware Update Utility (Mac OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9) 20130703 12.7 MB Download
Compatible Operating System with HP LaserJet Pro P1102
Windows: Windows XP, Windows XP x64, Windows Vista (32-bit), Windows Vista (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit), Windows 8 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 10 (32-bit) new, Windows 10 (64-bit) new.
Mac OS :Mac OS X 10.4, Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.7
How To Install HP Laserjet P1102w Printer Driver
- First, get the HP Laserjet P1102wdriver. In this post, we’ve included a link to the driver download. The driver is also available for download on the official website.
- Then, based on your PC or laptop, choose an operating system.
- Choose the driver you wish to install.
- After you’ve downloaded the driver, navigate to the file and extract it.
- Next, connect the printer to your PC or laptop.
- Now, navigate to the driver file and select the Run option.
- Then follow the directions to the letter.
- Once all of the processes have been completed, you can restart.
- After that, click the Finish button.
In this piece, we’ve covered all you need to know about the HP LaserJet Pro P1102 Printer Driver download. You can get printer drivers from this page. I hope you’ve found a solution to your printer driver issue. You can email us if you have any questions about the printer driver.