The HP LaserJet Pro M501dn network printer has a tiny size that allows it to fit into tighter spaces. It is also quiet, allowing it to be installed in a single person’s workspace. The LaserJet Pro M501dn prints at a speed of 65 pages per minute, with the first print taking only 7.3 seconds.
The expected yield of the HP LaserJet Pro M501dn black high-yield toner cartridge (HP CF287X) is 18,000 pages. With 5% page coverage, the HP LaserJet Pro M501dn black toner cartridge (HP 87A) yields approximately 9,000 pages.
The HP LaserJet Pro M501dn’s normal paper handling provides 650 sheets before customers need to reload. Duplexing converts single-sided papers to two-sided documents, decreasing files and conserving paper.
Hp LaserJet Pro M501dn Driver Printer Download
- HP LaserJet Pro M501dn Driver for Windows 10 and 8 (32-bit & 64-bit) – Download (72.8 MB)
- HP LaserJet Pro M501dn Driver for Windows 7 (32-bit & 64-bit) – Download (86 MB)
- HP LaserJet Pro M501dn Driver for Windows XP and Vista (32-bit & 64-bit) – Download (75.6 MB)
- HP LaserJet Pro M501dn Driver for Mac OS – Download (9.1 MB)
- HP LASERJET PRO M501DN FIRMWARE For Windows (Version 20171204, Dec 15, 2017) – Download (14.1 MB)
- For Mac (Version 20171204, Oct 30, 2018) – Download (94.6 MB)
HP LaserJet Pro M501dn Manual Download
1. User Guide Download
2. Setup Poster Download
3. Getting Started Guide Download
4. Print Media Guide Download
HP LaserJet Pro M501dn Printer Supported Operating System
Windows: Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit), Windows 8 (64-bit)
Mac OS: Mac OS 11, Mac OS 10.15 Catalina, Mac OS 10.14 Mojave, Mac OS 10.13 High Sierra, Mac OS 10.12 Sierra, Mac OS 10.11 El Capitan, Mac OS 10.10 Yosemite, Mac OS 10.9 Mavericks
HP LaserJet Pro M501dn Printer Drivers Setup
- There are a lot of drivers on this page, so be sure you don’t pick the wrong one.
- You locate and download the driver software that you require.
- When you download a driver, it’s normally in the form of a WinRAR file.
- Right-click the file and select Extract Here to extract the file to that folder as well.
- Search for a setup file with the EXE extension. To begin the installation procedure, double-click the file.
- Simply follow the instructions on the computer screen until they are completed.
- Typically, you will be requested to restart the computer at the end of the installation process to ensure that the driver software is properly loaded.
- To test, connect the printer to your computer using a default cable once the computer has been rebooted.
All that said, it’s time to say goodbye, and we hope we’ve been able to fix your HP LaserJet Pro M501dn Printer driver troubles. In this well-written post, we’ve outlined the simplest and quickest ways to obtain HP LaserJet Pro M501dn Drivers for Windows 10,8,7, and macOS. If you have anything else you’d want to share with us, please do so in the comments box below with an open mind. We’d be delighted to hear your thoughts. We’ll be back with another go-to guide to resolving your tech-related issues shortly. Keep an eye on us till then!