The HP LaserJet Pro MFP M428fdn is a laser monochrome printer that can print up to 80,000 pages per month. It also works as a printer, scanner, fax machine, and copier, with a maximum resolution of (4800 x 600) dpi on the output. When printing a large number of documents, you might get good printing speeds of 42 pages per minute (PPM). The front of the printer has a 2.7-inch touch-screen display that allows the user to set printer parameters. For connectivity, it contains a USB connector and also supports mobile printing.
Compatible Operating System with HP LaserJet Pro MFP M428fdn Driver
Windows: Windows 11 32/64 bit, Windows 10 32/64 bit, Windows 8.1 32/64 bit, Windows 8 32/64 bit, Windows 7 32/64 bit, Windows Vista 32/64 BitWindows XP 32/64 Bit
MacOS : Mac OS 11.0, Mac OS 10.15, Mac OS 10.14, Mac OS 10.13, Mac OS 10.12, Mac OS 10.11, Mac OS 10.10, Mac OS 10.9, Mac OS 10.8, Mac OS 10.7, Mac OS 10.6
HP LaserJet Pro MFP M428fdn Driver Download
- HP LaserJet Pro MFP M428fdn) Full Software Solution 262 MB Download
- PCL 6 -V4 (No Installer) 16 MB Download
- Basic Software Solution 77 MB Download
- Readiris Pro 16 For HP 384 MB Download
- HP Universal Fax Driver For Windows 14 MB Download
- HP Universal Print Driver For Windows PCL 6 (64 Bit) 19 MB Download
- HP Universal Print Driver For Windows PostScript (64 Bit) 20 MB Download
- HP Universal Print Driver For Windows PCL 6 USB Connected (64 Bit) 19 MB Download
- HP Universal Print Driver Windows PostScript USB Connected (64 Bit) 20 MB Download
- HP Roam App For Windows 23 MB Download
- HP Easy Start For Windows 9.5 MB Download
- HP Smart App 90 MB Download
- HP Print and Scan Doctor 11 MB Download
- HP ePrint Software For Network and Wireless Connected Printers 31 MB Download
- HP Printer Administrator Resource Kit 18 MB Download
- Firmware Software Update (HP LaserJet Pro MFP M428fdn) 92 MB Download
- (HP LaserJet Pro MFP M428fdn) HP Smart App For MacOS Download
- Readiris Pro 16 For HP (MacOS) 219 MB Download
- HP Easy Start For MacOS 9.1 MB Download
How to Install The HP LaserJet Pro MFP M428fdn Driver
- Ensure that your printer is linked to a PC/Laptop using the USB cord that the printer has provided;
- When you insert the CD printer driver into the ROM drive on your PC/Laptop, the computer will normally run the driver CD automatically. If you don’t have a printer driver CD, you can use the links below to download the drivers. After you have finished downloading the driver link that we provide, double-click the driver file that has completed the download, and it will show you the steps or stages to install it. If you’ve passed these tests, your printer is ready to print; if not, please try again.
- If you use the printer driver CD, a desktop screen will appear with inquiries about your location. When you’ve finished selecting it, click “Next,” which will prompt you to select an installation method; we recommend “Easy Install” for beginners. Because of this method, advanced adjustments are not required;
- On the page of confirmation. Select “Install” from the drop-down menu;
- License, installation, and setup will be demonstrated in three steps. After that, you must click “Yes” and wait for the installation to finish.
- If completed, it means your printer was able to complete its task; please try printing again.
All that said, it’s time to say goodbye, and we hope we’ve been able to fix your HP LaserJet Pro MFP M428fdn Printer driver troubles. We’ve outlined the simplest and quickest ways to obtain HP LaserJet Pro MFP M428fdn for Windows 10,8,7, macOS in this well-written post. If you have anything else you’d want to share with us, please do so in the comments box below with an open mind. We’d be delighted to hear your thoughts. We’ll be back with another go-to guide to resolving your tech-related issues shortly. Keep an eye on us till then!