The HP LaserJet P2015N is a laser printer designed for use in the home. This monochrome laser printer prints at a fast rate of up to 27 pages per minute (ppm) and enable automatic duplex printing. This HP printer has USB connectivity, allowing it to be readily connected to modern PCs.
At genuine 1200 dpi, this black-and-white LaserJet printer creates professional-quality papers. Fast print rates of 26ppm boost team productivity, and Instant-on technology eliminates the need to wait for the first printed page. Integrated networking [p1] for simple sharing, a fast 400 MHz CPU, and expandable memory up to 288 MB are among its high-performance features. It’s easy to set up, operate, and administer, and it produces excellent results when using authentic HP Laserjet print cartridges.
System Operating Support for HP LaserJet P2015N Driver
Windows: Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit
macOS: Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.7, Mac OS X 10.8, Mac OS X 10.9, Mac OS X 10.10, Mac OS X 10.11, macOS 10.12, macOS 10.13, and macOS 10.14.
Download HP LaserJet P2015N Driver
- HP LaserJet P2015N Driver for Windows Me, 98 → Download (1.4 MB)
- HP LaserJet P2015N driver for Windows XP, Vista (32-bit) → Download (14.0 MB)
- HP LaserJet P2015N driver for Windows XP, Vista (64-bit) → Download (13.7 MB)
- HP LaserJet P2015N driver for Windows 7 (32-bit) → Download (17.2 MB)
- HP LaserJet P2015N driver for Windows 7 (64-bit) → Download (19.3 MB)
- HP LaserJet P2015N driver for Windows 8, 8.1 (32-bit) → Download (17.2 MB)
- HP LaserJet P2015N driver for Windows 8, 8.1 (64-bit) → Download (19.3 MB)
- HP LaserJet P2015N driver for Windows 10 (32-bit) → Download (17.2 MB)
- HP LaserJet P2015N driver for Windows 10 (64-bit) → Download (19.3 MB)
- HP LaserJet P2015N driver for Windows 11 (32-bit) → Download (17.2 MB)
- HP LaserJet P2015N driver for Windows 11 (64-bit) → Download (19.3 MB)
- HP LaserJet P2015N basic driver for Windows All (32-bit) → Basic Driver (9.9 MB)
- HP LaserJet P2015N basic driver for Windows All (64-bit) → Basic Driver (10.1 MB)
- HP Laserjet P2015N Driver for Server 2000, 2003 (32-bit) → Download (14.0 MB)
- HP LaserJet P2015N Driver for Server 2008, 2012 (32-bit) → Download (17.2 MB)
- HP LaserJet P2015N Driver for Server 2008, 2012 (64-bit) → Download (19.3 MB)
- HP Laser p2015N driver for Server 2016, 2019, 2022 (32bit) → Download (17.2 MB)
- HP Laser p2015N driver for Server 2016, 2019, 2022 (64-bit) → Download (19.3 MB)
- HP LaserJet P2015N Driver for Mac OS 10.12 to 10.15 → Download (31.6 MB)
- HP LaserJet P2015N Driver for macOS 11 Big Sur → Download (31.6 MB)
How to Install HP LaserJet P2015n Printer Driver By Using CD
HP LaserJet P2015n users tend to choose to install the driver by using CD or DVD driver because it is easy and faster to do. If you have to CD or DVD driver, you can follow the steps below.
- Just make sure you have the correct HP LaserJet P2015n printer CD or DVD driver.
- Install the CD driver on your Mac or PC.
- Allow your computer or PC to execute the CD.
- Begin by running the setup file and following the installation wizard’s instructions.
- Follow the on-screen instructions until they are completed.
- You must connect the USB cord from the HP LaserJet P2015n to the computer cable. It’s important to note that you should only perform it after reading an instruction to do so. Don’t do anything until you’ve read the instructions.
- Wait a few moments for the computer or PC to recognize the HP LaserJet P2015n printer and then go with the operation.
- Don’t forget to complete the installation process by entering all of the values into the wizard.
- The printer is the last item to try. To test whether the printer is working, try printing anything. If it isn’t, repeat the instructions above to reinstall it. Just make sure you’ve completed all of the steps.
Install HP LaserJet P2015n Driver by Using Setup File
How do you proceed if you don’t have a CD or DVD driver? You don’t have to be concerned because the HP LaserJet P2015n printer may still be installed and used. Simply follow the instructions below to get started printing right now.
- You must first download the HP LaserJet P2015n driver setup file. To get the setup file, go to the suggested website above.
- You can begin running the setup file once it is complete. When you run the setup file, the installation wizard is launched. There will be instructions there for you to follow. Simply follow the steps till you reach the finish.
- Connect your HP LaserJet P2015n printer to your computer or PC using the USB cord. If you don’t notice the instruction, don’t do it.
- Simply wait a few seconds to observe the printer’s connection to the computer. There will be more instructions to adhere to. Simply follow the directions until the end.
- Simply ensure that you complete the installation procedure by entering all of the information into the wizard.
- Check to see if the printer is operational. You can reinstall it by following the instructions above if it isn’t operating properly. Just make sure you’re following all of the instructions.
All that said, it’s time to say goodbye, and we hope we’ve been able to fix your HP driver troubles. We’ve outlined the simplest and quickest ways to obtain HP LaserJet P2015N Printer Driver for Windows 10,8,7, macOS in this well-written post. If you have anything else you’d want to share with us, please comment box below with an open mind. We’d be delighted to hear your thoughts. We’ll be back with another go-to guide to resolving your tech-related issues shortly. Keep an eye on us till then!